Get Started with APPLE
Congratulations! The hardest part is making the commitment to quality and improving your school for betterment of every child who walks through your doors. APPLE is here to help. If you or anyone on your Accreditation Team have questions or needs assistance, know the APPLE Team is here to help.
Let's Get Started
1). Are you a member of FACCM?
- If yes, move to number 2.
- If no, please sign up here.
2) Please read the following information regarding the qualifications for accreditation before enrolling:
- The program must be a licensed child care program or a child care program that is a member in good standing with a nationally recognized faith based program or a nationally recognized educational program; such as the Association of Christian Schools International or the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The program must have a substantially compliant licensing history or if not licensed must submit a copy of the local licensing rules and documentation of the programs continued compliance with those rules.
- Programs must be inspected by the department of health or the Department of Children and Families. Copies of inspections must be provided along with the portfolio submission.
- A program must have been licensed and in operation for at least one year. (There is an exception to this rule. Call us today and talk about Advanced APPLE)
- Only in the State of Florida, there is a requirement of membership in the Florida Association for Child Care Management. The association membership is renewed annually.
- The child care provider must not have had any class I violations, as defined by rule, within the 2 years preceding its application for designation as a Gold Seal Quality Care provider.
3). Login to the Member Hub area to download the APPLE Manual and Self-Scoring Checklist in the resource center. Here you will find helpful documents to assist along the way. Be sure to also download the APPLE Policies & Appendices documents. These will certainly help you as you move through the accreditation process.
4). Schedule a call with the APPLE Accreditation Team to discuss your school and receive helpful tips for your accreditation journey. To schedule a call with the APPLE Team, please email: email@example.com.