Get Started with APPLE
1). Are you a current FACCM Member?
- If yes, move to number 2.
- If no, click to Join FACCM;
2) Programs interested in APPLE Accreditation must adhere to the following:
- Program must have a current FACCM membership maintained annually, click here to sign up Join FACCM.
- Programs pursuing a Gold Seal Quality Care Designation, the program is required to be licensed and operational for at least one year, the process of accreditation can be in motion prior to this one year requirement to be considered for eligibility for Gold Seal Gold Seal Quality Care.
- Program must be a licensed child care program or a child care program that is a member in good standing with a nationally recognized faith based program or a nationally recognized educational program; such as the Association of Christian Schools International or the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Program must have a substantially compliant licensing history or if not licensed, submit a copy of the local licensing rules and documentation of the programs continued compliance with those rules.
- Programs must be inspected by the Department of Health or the Department of Children and Families.
- Programs pursuing Gold Seal Quality Care Designation must not have had any class I violations, as defined by rule, within the 2 years preceding its application for designation as a Gold Seal Quality Care Provider.
3). Login to the Member Hub to download the APPLE Manual, Self-Scoring Checklist, APPLE Policies, and Appendices documents in the resource center.
4). The FACCM/APPLE Team is available to assist, you can contact us at 1-800-322-2603 or firstname.lastname@example.org