Achieving APPLE Accreditation is an incredible milestone for your business to celebrate. Accreditation validates the hard work the administrative and teacher teams put into providing a high-quality learning experience for young children.
Celebrate APPLE Accreditation
- Use the APPLE logo to promote your schools’ accreditation.
- Display your Accreditation Certificate in a frame in a prominent location in your school.
- Send a news release to your local media. See sample news release here.
- Conduct a ribbon cutting/news conference/open house (on a Saturday) with your local chamber of commerce, elected officials, or other dignitaries as well as the children and families to share in this accomplishment.
Here are some ideas for such an event:
- Discuss how teacher involvement is key to meeting and maintaining standards.
- Explain that the focus is on the child and that a high quality early learning experience is the key to life-long success.90% of brain development takes place before the age of 5, etc.
- Invite APPLE/FACCM representatives too!
- Order branded materials: recyclable grocery bags w/ school logo and APPLE logo, vinyl banner announcing accreditation, small gifts: pens/cups/etc.
- Reward your teachers with school pride tumblers,
- Display the APPLE Accreditation decal on school windows
- Have refreshments and age appropriate activities for children