CORE (Curriculum Options for Required Education) provides ongoing professional development opportunities both online and in-person that are cost-effective and flexible. Learners are able to complete online courses at their own pace and earn the continuing education units (CEUs) needed to meet APPLE, State, and Credentialing requirements.
Consistency & Quality
FACCM is an International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) Accredited Provider. This prestigious accreditation indicates CORE’s commitment to delivering high quality instruction in all its learning formats. Continuing Education Units (CEUs), issued by FACCM, are accepted by most regulatory agencies for credential renewal.
CORE offers a convenient online learning platform and provides the opportunity to to sharpen your skills, meet professional development requirements, and earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) all online at your own pace.
Available courses include:
- Accreditation in a Box – an overview of APPLE Accreditation Standards with information broken down into individual courses. This is a great way for all center staff members to become familiar with APPLE Standards and requirements.
- Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC)
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Training (Available in Spanish)
- Florida Staff Credential Renewals/Florida Director Renewals (Available in Spanish)
- Partnership with KidVision https://www.kidvisionprek.org/
- FACCM and APPLE Events and Conferences