The CORE (Curriculum Options for Required Education) is FACCM’s professional development and eLearning arm of the organization. CORE offers eLearning as well as in-person workshops and training sessions to provide complete, cost-effective, and flexible training solutions for the early learning industry. Learners are able to complete online courses at their own pace and earn the continuing education units (CEUs) needed to meet both APPLE and State requirements. Taking courses through the CORE’s eLearning platforms is a great way to achieve your professional development goals while maintaining a full/part-time job and busy schedule.
Consistency & Quality
FACCM is an accredited provider of the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). We underwent a rigorous accreditation process to earn this distinction that indicates the CORE’s commitment to delivering high quality instruction in all its learning formats. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) issued by FACCM are accepted by most regulatory agencies for credential renewal.
There are many advantages to furthering your career path through eLearning. Through the CORE program, you have the opportunity to engage in learning to sharpen your skills, meet professional development requirements, or earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) all online, on your time and at your own pace.
- Accreditation in a Box – an overview of APPLE Accreditation Standards with information broken down into individual courses. This is a great way for all center staff members to become familiar with APPLE Standards and requirements.
- Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC)
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Training (Available in Spanish)
- Florida Staff Credential Renewals/Florida Director Renewals (Available in Spanish)
- Partnership with KidVision. Offer PreK CEUs
- FACCM and APPLE Events and Conferences