APPLE (Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment) Accreditation is a national early learning program accreditation that recognizes early learning centers for operating high quality programs. Research shows a direct link between a high quality early learning experience and a child’s future success. APPLE sets the standards that accelerate an early learning center’s drive to achieve that level of care and education outcomes.
in 2024, APPLE Accreditation celebrates it's 25th year of excellence! We are proud to continue operating as the largest accrediting body in the State of Florida and growing nationwide. APPLE Accreditation experienced an unprecedented refresh in 2023. The teamwork of members, the Board of Directors, community partners, and staff led to a full rewrite of the accreditation standards. These standards now capture the essence of the changing times while honoring our Florida based values and core history. The 2024 APPLE Accreditation Standards acknowledge the uniqueness of each early care and education program while staying grounded in a business-friendly approach that advances high-quality early care and education standards for all. In Florida, APPLE is accepted as one of Florida’s Gold Seal Quality programs. The Gold Seal program provides additional benefits including: ad valorem tax relief, a sales tax exemption on supplies and materials, and an increase in reimbursement for subsidized care.
THE APPLE Advantage
- APPLE Accredited schools are eligible for the Gold Seal Quality Care designation
- Largest accrediting body in Florida
- Accepted as one of Florida’s Gold Seal Quality Programs
- Up to 20% Increase in School Readiness Funding
- Property Tax (Ad Valorem) Exemption
- Tax exemption on educational goods and services
- Consistent Policies and Practices
- Greater Staff Retention & Increased Morale
- Dedicated APPLE support team
- Ongoing professional development opportunities