|The Human Equation|
Human Resources and Risk Management Services
A formal HR Department may have become a luxury, but the HR function remains a necessity. The employment relationship is becoming increasingly complex and risky due to constantly changing demographics, demands, laws, and regulations. The lack of dedicated HR personnel capable of effectively performing important HR functions can be a serious problem for many Early Learning Centers. The Human Equation's Remote HR Department can be the solution.
As a FACCM member, you can access HR support that is responsive, effective, and readily available at a discounted rate.
YOUR REMOTE HR DEPARTMENT INCLUDES:
Human Resources and Employment-Related Consultations
Dealing with employees can be tricky. It can also be risky. Your Remote HR Department is available to answer questions commonly asked by Early Learning Centers, such as:
• New overtime exemption regulations
• Employee handbooks, policies, and procedures
• Workplace rules
• Employment discrimination and harassment
• Employee discipline
• Hiring, disciplining, and terminating employees
• Motor vehicle reports and employee background checks
• Wage and hour requirements
Document Library of Forms, Policies, and Procedures
Don't get overwhelmed by the paperwork. Your Remote HR Department includes a library of templates, guides, primers, news briefs, and forms that can be used to manage and effectively respond to everyday HR issues. Our Document Library has over 1,000 documents, including: guides, templates, and forms commonely requested by Early Learning Centers.
• Universal Employee Handbook
• Internet and Email Policy
• At-Will Employment Statement and Agreement
• Social Media Policy
• Cell Phonoe Policy
• Company Use of Personal Vehicle Policy
• Background Check/Motor Vehicle Report Authorization and Release
• Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy
• Interviewing, Hiring, and Separation Forms, and Checklists
Online Training Included:
Today's employees need and expect workplace training. Your Remote HR Department includes a catalog of professionally developed online courses that are engaging and informative. Train your entire staff anywhere, anytime with HR and work-related courses commonly requested by Early Learning Centers.
• Creating a Winning Workforce
• Disciplining and Terminating Employees
• Effective Workplace Communication Skills
• Establishing Performance Standards
• Hiring and Orientation
• Preventing and Managing Sexual Harassment
• Wage and Hour Regulations
• Workplace Injuries
Another service that offered: HealthiestYou - The best in Telemedicine.